These account for a type of test report that facilitates for a student to send a standardized test score to colleges, universities and scholarship agencies apart from the chosen universities that the student may have mentioned in the registration form.
A specified fee applies for different test which are listed below:
||FEE PER SCORE SEND
Rs 1250/- Each
There are 3 ways to order Additional Score Reports (ASRs) - online, by mail and by fax.
1) Ordering ASRS Online
- To order additional score reports online, one need to be a registered user or can create My GRE Account to avail the service at
- Find the institutions and subject code list.
- Students have the option to choose to send scores from all or any specific test ofGRE® General Test and/or Subject Tests.
- Payment can be done using credit card or debit card only (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, and MasterCard® or VISA®).
- In about five days, the score reports will be sent to the student’s designated institutions.
- No cancellation or refunding can be done once the request is submitted.
2) Ordering ASRS by Mail or Fax
- Download and fill up the Additional Score Report Request Form (PDF)
- Even when ordering by fax or mail, students have the option to choose to send scores from all or any specific test.
- Credit/debit cards are accepted (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA). Mail the form to the address mentioned on the form. Fax no-1-610-290-8975.
- In about ten days from the date of request, score reports will be sent to the prospective institutions of the student.
- No cancellation or refunding can be made once the request is mailed or faxed.
3) Ordering a paper copy of your score report.
Students can take a printout of an official Examinee Score Report from My GRE account and can submit an Additional Score Report Request form (PDF)along with US$27 if he/she want ETS to send them one.
Sending Additional score reports
Requests to send additional score reports can be made online, by phone or mail.
- Student needs to log in to his/her online profile at www.ets.org/toefl and complete the process by following the instructions to place the order for additional score reports.
- It costs US$19 for each send.
- Payment through Credit/debit cards is acceptable.
- Call: 1-609-771-7267 on a touch-tone phone.
- It costs US$19, for each report and a single surcharge of US$12. Payment through credit/debit card is accepted (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, and VISA®).
- Date of birth, exam date, the seven-digit registration number mentioned on the admission ticket and a four-digit TOEFL Destination Search Code for each score report need to be provided.
- A confirmation is received before the call ends. In case of any disconnection before the completion of the procedure or not received any confirmation, contact TOEFL Services .
- Six score reports can be ordered per call.
- In case of more than six, one needs to call again. In about four days from the date of your order, the student receives the reports.
You can see the entire guide along with some of its features here:
Download the additional TRF request form, or visit nearest IDP branch offices for an application form.
Fill up and submit/courier the form to any nearest IDP branch/head office along with the fee i.e demand draft in favour of “IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED”, payable at New Delhi and drawn on any bank listed in the approved banks list in the Terms & Conditions document.
Find the list of institutions accepting electronic score here,
Additional TRF postage charges per TRF
- Rs 250/- (including Service Tax) dispatched by registered Post.
- Rs1250/-(including Service Tax) dispatched by Courier.
Electronic reporting is free. Follow the given link to check the list of institutions accepting electronic scores here https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/pdf/STED_RO.xls , https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/Downloads.aspx ;
B) BRITISH COUNCIL
Download the additional TRF request form and submit it to the nearest British council office.
- Rs 250 for additional TRF sent to each University/receiving institution by registered airmail.Rs 1250 per request through courier
- It costs Rs 200 for electronic scores.
- Find the list of colleges or http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts
Additional Score Reports (Mail or Fax Requests)
If you need to send score reports to additional colleges, you can order additional score reports online for a fee. The fee for additional score reports ordered online is $15 per report. The fee for rush processing for additional score reports ordered online is $25 per report. Standard delivery takes approximately 7-14 business days, while rush delivery takes approximately 5-9 business days. The exact number of days depends on when you submit your request and the location of your score recipient.
B) BY MAIL/FAX
Download additional score report order form, fill up according to the instructions, and mail or fax along with $15 in cheque or in cash payable at APexam. Fax should include a credit/ debit card number and expiration date.
For rush processing, it cost $25 per report.
Find Institutions codes list for SAT
It takes 7-14 days for the delivery and for rush delivery 5-9 days.
Include the following in the enclosure
- Student’s full name, sex, date of birth, mailing address, phone number and AP number(s)
- School’s name and address.
- The full name of the exam(s) for which you are requesting additional score reports (e.g., “English Literature and Composition”, not “English”) and the year(s) you took the exam(s)
- A credit card number and expiration date, or a check or money order for the exact amount.
- The name, city and state, and four-digit College code(s) of the prospective institute(s).
- parent/guardian signature
Additional score reports can be ordered online, phone or by mail.
- For online order, visit mba.com, login, if not an existing user, create an account to proceed with the process. Remember to use the same name used when registering for GMAT. It costs US$28 per report and the payment mode is through credit/debit card.
- Use the below link to get started https://accounts.gmac.com/Account/LogIn?ReturnUrl=%2fOpenId%2fAskUser
Mail or fax can be done by downloading additional score report request form and filling in as per the instructions.
- The candidate’s name, address and other details should match with those mentions when registering for the exam.
- Mention credit or debit card details required to process the payment or can send a money order or cheque if requesting through mail.
- Each ASR costs US$28.
- Mail the completed application form to the following address,
Attention: GMAT Program PO Box 581907
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1907
Fax your request to:952-681-3681
Contact GMAT customer service at 1-800-717-4628 to request additional score reports. It costs US$28, amount payable by credit/debit card.Find Institution Code List for GMAT here