Map of Australia 

Location: Location between the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Geographic coordinates: Located in the southern hemisphere, stretching from 10 degrees south – 44 degrees south of latitude and 113 degrees east- 154 degrees east of longitude.
Area: 7,692,024 sq km with a continuo’s coastline of 20,000 kilometers.
  • Population

23,574,377, with more than two-thirds of urban population in major Cities (68%) and the remainder (32%) in regional and remote areas.

LARGEST STATE: Western Australia
LARGEST CITIES: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Logan City


Gerald ton, Bowral-Mittagong, Nowra-Bomaderry, Busselton Dubbo Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
LANGUAGES:  English, Italian (2.3%), Greek (1.6%), Cantonese (1.2%), Arabic (1.0%), Vietnamese (0.8%)