Ireland Student Visa Requirement
As an International Student you need to get a Student Visa to study in Ireland. For obtaining Ireland student visa you need to provide proof that you have required tuition fees and living expenses as a liquid fund for a minimum duration through sponsorship or bank loan.
Documents & Fee Required for Ireland Student Visa
- Complete Online Visa Application Form.
- Pay Relevant Ireland Visa Application Fee
- Pay Relevant Visa Application submission Centre Fee
- Original Valid Passport.and all previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passport(s) submitted.
- One Recent passport sized photograph
- Offer of place and Confirmation of Enrolment Document.
- Covering Letter/ SOP.
- Financial Documents.
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor.
- Academic Documents.
- English language Test Report - IELTS/TOEFL or PTE ( If Applicable)
- Employment documents, if applicable.
- Original Police Clearance Certificate from Passport Office.
- e- Medical acknowledgement of medical test from empanelled doctor which should not be more than 3 months old.
- Medical Insurance
Fund Requirement for Ireland Student Visa
- Proof of 1 st year tuition fees
- Proof of living expense for applicant
Evidence of Funds acceptable for Ireland Student visa
- Bank loan from approved bank
- A sponsorship amount of 3 months old from LIC/ Post Office/ Approved Bank/ PF office.
Who Can Sponsor for Ireland Student Visa
Applicant, Parents, Spouse, Relatives, Cousins