Visa Requirements to study in the UK
As an International Student you need to get a Student Visa to study in the UK. For obtaining a UK student visa you need to provide proof that you have required tuition fees and living expenses as a liquid fund for a minimum duration through sponsorship or bank loan.
Documents & Fee Required for UK Student Visa
- Complete Online Visa Application Form.
- UK Visa Application Fee Rs. 9000- 18106
- Original Valid Passport.and all previous passports along with a photocopy of each
- page of all the passport(s) submitted.One Recent passport sized photograph
- Offer of place and Confirmation of Enrolment Document.
- Covering Letter/ SOP.
- Financial Documents.
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor.
- Academic Documents.
- English language Test Report - IELTS/TOEFL or PTE ( If Applicable)
- Employment documents, if applicable.
- Original Police Clearance Certificate from Passport Office.
- e- Medical acknowledgement of medical test from empanelled doctor which should not be more than 3 months old.
- Medical Insurance
Minimum Fund Requirement for UK Student Visa
- Tuition fees for the first year course.
- Living expense for first one year course duration: £ 9000 for inner London and outer London £ 7200.
If married and Spouse is travelling along with applicant
- Living expense for first one year course duration: £5400 for inner London and outer London £4050
If having child and travelling along with applicant
- Living expense for first one year course duration: £5400 for inner London and outer London £4050 per child.
Acceptable Evidence of Funds
- Bank loan from approved bank
- A sponsorship amount of 3 months old from LIC/ Post Office/ Approved Bank/ PF office.
- Recent fund accepted under streamlined visa process (SVP) arrangements for Bachelors/Masters & Doctoral Programs in Selected Universities and Colleges, If Proof of fund available.
- old fund from LIC/ Post Office/ Approved Bank/ PF office and subsequent year project plan, if applicable.
- Note: Sponsors need to provide current income proof such as salary certificate/ pay slip/ income tax return copies/income certificate etc to support their financial stability.
Who Can Sponsor
Applicant, Parents, Spouse.